If you are looking to acquire life changing skills, enhance and grow your practice, provide and facilitate a deeper level of healing, be instrumental in advancing positive quality of life for your clients within a shorter time frame, then this is the course for you!
New Workshop: Learn To Use Hypnosis With Children!
May 17-19, Los Angeles, CA, Courtyard LAX/Century Blvd
***EARN 20 CEU'S***
- Learn hypnotic techniques to enhance self-esteem, improve behaviors at home, increase academic performance and reduce the efforts of childhood trauma including sexual abuse.
- Learn to identify children's own unique abilities and how to utilize their imagination for healing.
- Review Ethical Considerations when using Hypnosis with children.
- Examine the role of parents and how to engage them in the healing process.
- Engage in 3 days of highly experiential skill building and coached break-out sessions.
MOLLY SANFORD, LCSW, NBCCH
National Board Certified Hypnosis Instructor, Developer of Hypnosis with Children and Heal The Healer Seminars, Trauma Specialist, Experienced Crisis Therapist, Certified EMDR, Master Practitioner RRT, RTR
Tuition and Registration Information
"Molly is amazing! I just attended my 2nd training. Not only did I take away a score of amazing techniques, but in about 10 mins with Molly she healed my trauma and accompanying long-term back pain! Molly has to be experienced to be believed."
- L.F. Beverly Hills
$485 per person
$385 Early Bird (Register by 4.17.13)
The training is being held at the following location in Los Angeles, California:
Courtyard LAX/Century Blvd
6161 West Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
For room reservations, please contact the hotel directly at the number provided. Refer to the name of the training, "Learning Hypnosis with Children," to receive the group rate of $89 per night. If you have questions or require assistance with registration, please contact the staff at Promote Healing at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-615-4325.
You may cancel your registration by contacting us by March 1, and you will receive a tuition refund less a cancel fee of 10% of the total tuition.
Please note: Occasionally changes are made due to speaker availability, participant demand or unforseen circumstances. While Molly Sanford, LCSW, will do everything possible to ensure participant satisfaction, Molly's liability is limited to the tuition fee.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Post a Comment