Monday, February 20, 2012

One RRT Session Completely Cleared Her 35 Years of Guilt and Shame

“Jon,

I got a new client today whose son-in-law was just arrested for a child molestation charge from years before he became involved with her daughter and grand-daughters. She does not think her grandchildren were molested by him because there are no behavioral indicators, and there is no present threat because he was extradited to another state.

She came to me because she was experiencing severe emotional and physiological symptoms that were affecting her work and personal life. She told me that she gave her father oral sex from childhood to the age of 25. She thought she was preventing her little sister from also being molested.

After one, 50-minute session she walked out of my office cleared of guilt and shame and feeling dirty. She said, "I am a good person." She has not thought or felt that for 35 or more years.

I am not sure why I am still amazed after three years of using RRT and RTR, because it ALWAYS works!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me help others!"


Randy

Randy M. Cisne, LMHC, CHT
Peace River Counseling
www.PeaceRiverCounseling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment