Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reminder: Upcoming RRT Consultation Meeting


Greetings All!

Wow, where does the time go?!!

Our next RRT Consultation meeting will be held Saturday, August 11, from 11-1pm. I look forward to seeing everyone there. As before, we will be meeting at: 370 Camino Gardens Blvd., 3rd Floor Conference Room, Boca Raton, FL 33432.

Please let me know if you will be attending, thanks. My cell number is: 305-632-8706. Hope everyone is doing well and having a cool summer!

Warmest wishes,
Stephanie

Stephanie J. Harris, Psy.D., C.Ht.
Licensed Psychologist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Energy Healing Practitioner 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this website. sacramento hypnotherapy

    ReplyDelete