Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Recognizing Our RRT Practitioners!


By Tara Dickherber, M.Ed, LPC
Certified Practitioner, Rapid Resolution Therapy

This summer I have been fortunate enough to assist Dr. Jon Connelly with several trainings. In doing so I have had a chance to meet so many great therapists and catch up with many of my RRT buddies. I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind our newsletter readers of the many great things going on with some of our RRT therapists.
Angel Walk

First let me revisit Dr. Sharon Richie-Melvan and Dr. Diane Vines' book Angel Walk. This book is written about the men and women who fought for the lives of our wounded soldiers, the effects war has had on all, and how those effects can be treated; of course Rapid Resolution Therapy is noted in this book since both Sharon and Diane are RRT Certified Practitioners.

Transforming Traumatic Grief
Currently I am reading Courtney Armstrong, M.Ed, LPC's book "Transforming Traumatic Grief Six Steps to Move From Grief to Peace After the Sudden or Violent Death of A Loved One." Again RRT is weaved throughout this book. I just can't help but be amazed by our RRT authors. And I know there are other RRT therapists out there writing books, soon to be published!

Also let's not forget how Mark A Chidley, LMHC, CAP and Courtney Armstrong, M.Ed, LPC have been on radio stations around the country lately taking about a variety of topics, too many to name each one. And last, but certainly not least Dr. Sharon Richie-Melvan and Dr. John Smith are actively seeking pro-bono work for our veterans.

I'm just really excited for all the amazing stuff going on, and I'm honored to know these people and be able to call them my friends!

Be well, Be happy - Tara

Tara S. DIRRT Certified Practictioner Sealickherber, M.Ed, LPC

Certified Rapid Resolution Therapist

573-754-0348

2081 Collier Corporate Parkway

St. Charles, MO 63303

www.mylifecoachtara.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tara, I am honored to be associated with such a wonderful group of people! Love my IRRT colleagues, the most fun, smart, supportive group of professionals I think I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete