Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The ISSV Holiday Wish List

By Tara Dickherber, M.Ed, LPC
Certified Practitioner, Rapid Resolution Therapy

Did you know that next year will be the 10th anniversary for the Institute for Survivors of Sexual Violence? I'm really excited to be a part of this organization, and I want to make our 10th anniversary an amazing one. One of the big plans we have for the ISSV in 2012 is to have booths and presenters at local and national conferences in conjunction with an amazing fundraising project created by Melinda Paige, Ed.S, LPC, LMHC, NCC. However, I need help getting this large project and many others off the ground and flying.

So consider this my ISSV holiday wish list, Santa! I'm looking for Certified and Master Certified Rapid Resolution Therapy Practitioners to volunteer their time to be on a committee to help make our 10th anniversary a big bang. Let's get the word out locally and nationally that trauma treatment need not be painful; that in fact trauma treatment can be painless, effective, and long lasting. As well, we are reaching out to survivors of sexual violence to let them know that this cutting edge treatment is available to those without the financial resources. If you're up for volunteering, please drop me an e-mail at ISSVed@gmail.com. (E-mail is the best; I have a bit of an addiction to my e-mails!)

Last but not least I hope your Thanksgiving was delightful, and the rest of your holiday season is filled with joy and love!


Be well, Be happy - Tara
Tara S. Dickherber, M.Ed, LPC

573-754-0348

1360 S 5th St., Suite 394, St. Charles, MO 63301

www.mylifecoachtara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment