Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Rapid Resolution Therapy Success Story
Every time I come up on my clean date you are the first person that comes to mind – every year. They said that one person out of the 60 of us that were in the program back in 2008 would leave there and stay clean. That one person was me. I am now the GSR of my home group. I am a sponsor. I do H&I work am currently working on my tenth step. You are an amazing man! Thank you.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Rapid Trauma Resolution Therapy® Workshop: An Introduction with Wayne Brown
An integrated approach utilizing CBT and Mindfulness strategies for the treatment of trauma and other emotional disorders.
In this clinically focused workshop, Wayne Brown shares his excitement in the genius that is the Connelly method of Rapid Resolution Therapy®. This advance method of treatment utilizes multi-level communication eliminating the negative effects from painful life events. This unique and respectful approach to healing facilitates transformation through powerful tools that effect emotions, beliefs, expectation and even perceived reality. Learn advance and innovative techniques while becoming effective facilitators of growth and healing. Rapid Resolution Therapy® provides emotional freedom to survivors of sexual violence, incest, child abuse and other traumatic events. This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers for 6 continuing education contact hours.
The Presenter: Wayne Brown, RSW, LCSW
Wayne is a popular workshop leader and speaker who combines solid research and experience with humor to create positive learning experiences. In addition to his private practice in Toronto and Fort Lauderdale, FL, he regularly conducts workshops in Canada and the United States.
Workshop Dates Fort Lauderdale, FL:
Friday, Aug. 12
Friday, Sept. 9
Friday, Oct. 14
Friday, Nov. 4
Friday, Dec. 2
For additional information, directions and registration please visit www.waynebrownlcsw.com or call 954-536-8257.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Client Statement from Certified Rapid Resolution Practioner Tara Dickherber's Practice
"My name is Mindy. I am 39-years old. I have lived all my life being a very emotional person. Even as a child my feelings were hurt easily, and it didn't matter what emotion I was feeling whether it was anger or sadness, I would break down in tears. When I was 26-years old my husband of eight years was killed in a wreck. I was left with a 9-year old son and 3-year old daughter to raise on my own. After 13 years, it is still hard to trust anyone for fear of being left alone again. I recently got involved with a man who was going through a divorce, and I thought he was everything any woman could want. I believed in him and trusted him. His wife had left him for another man. After about four months of a wonderful relationship, one I didn't think was possible for me, he took his wife back and left me.
Not only was I dealing with that, but I started reliving all the feelings I had gone through when my husband was killed. It was extremely hard to get through a day of work without having a breakdown and crying. All of these uncontrollable emotions were coming over me, and it was affecting every aspect of my life. My sister had been to see Tara after a horrible relationship and had miraculous results, so I thought it couldn't hurt. I spent two 2-hour sessions with Tara and got rid of a lifetime of emotions that were holding me back from having a happy and normal life.
During the first session, I walked in the door a crying emotional mess. When I walked out the door I was ready to celebrate life. Her RRT techniques provided instant relief from my lifetime of emotional stress. I felt like a new person. I only wish I had gone to her years ago. I then had more issues with the man that had left me and other life issues going on and I went to Tara again. I am now able to better deal with my relationship problems, my job, my family and anything else that causes me stress in life. I have become a stronger person in all areas of my life, thanks to Tara."
Mindy is wonderful and a great supporter of Rapid Resolution Therapy!
Be well, Be happy - Tara
Tara S. DIRRT Certified Practictioner Sealickherber, M.Ed, LPC, Certified Rapid Resolution Therapist
2081 Collier Corporate Parkway
St. Charles, MO 63303
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
IRRT Announces New Center For Rapid Resolution Therapy® Program Guidelines
• Use of Centers for Rapid Resolution Therapy® branding and promotional material including Rapid Resolution Therapy® logo, Rapid Trauma Resolution® logo, and other marketing materials such as brochures and ad copy to advertise your Center.
• Promotion of your Center and RRT certified staff through press releases, public service announcements and other media releases distributed by public relations professionals.
• Advertising and promotion on IRRT Facebook fanpage, Twitter, Clear Trauma blog, IRRT newsletter and the IRRT YouTube Channel.
• Monthly promotion in Psychotherapy Networker
• Your own locally optimized page on the Centers for Rapid Resolution Therapy® website www.rrtcenters.com, a nationally search engine optimized website with twenty keyword phrases targeting therapy services such as: Depression and Anxiety, Intensive Trauma Therapy and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment and training services such as: Trauma Therapy Training, Clinical Hypnosis Training and Clinical Hypnotherapy Training
• Consultation with public relations and social media branding specialists at the IRRT.
• Consultation with practice-building specialists who have created their own successful RRT practices.
• Consultation with credentialing specialists to become a board certified hypnosis training provider or general training provider in your state offering continuing education credit to mental health professionals.
• Opportunities to provide nationally advertised trainings/workshops with the IRRT
• Opportunities to receive train-the-trainer coaching by Dr. Connelly as an IRRT Associate Trainer at trainings throughout the country
Certified Practitioner Mentoring
• Opportunities to contribute to the next generation of RRT Certified Practitioners by mentoring Certified Practitioners seeking Master Certified Practitioner status with the IRRT
• Opportunities to create RRT Consultation/Supervision groups in your local community
REQUIREMENTS OF CERTIFICATION
Centers for Rapid Resolution Therapy® are individually owned psychotherapy practices prepared to offer more than psychotherapy. These IRRT Certified Treatment Centers located throughout the country are designed to provide mental health treatment, professional training and consultation in the local community as a Certified Treatment Center staffed with mental health and trauma resolution specialists. Finally, these locally held headquarters for RRT reach out into their communities to provide pro bono mental health services to trauma survivors without access to financial resources.
In order to be certified by the Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy® as a Certified Treatment Center for Rapid Resolution Therapy® the licensee must be licensed as a medical or mental health professional. The licensee must also be a Master Certified Practitioner with the Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy®.
TRADEMARK LICENSING GUIDELINES - For Certified Practitioners, the Master Certified Practitioner Program, and the Certified Treatment Center
Certified Practitioners are granted permission to use the Connelly names and trademarks in connection with their mental health practice under the following conditions:
• Certified Practitioners agree that all services offered under the Connelly Trademarks shall strictly conform with the methods as instructed by Dr. Connelly.
• In all Certified Practitioner promotional materials, including websites and written brochures, Dr. Jon Connelly shall be identified as the creator and developer of the methods used in connection with Rapid Trauma Resolution and Rapid Resolution Therapy.
• Certified Practitioners agree not to use any of the names or trademarks of Dr. Connelly except as provided in these guidelines. All Certified Practitioner uses of the Connelly Trademarks, Rapid Resolution Therapy and Rapid Trauma Resolution, shall be in compliance with the following requirements and all Connelly Trademarks must be displayed and illustrated in exactly the manner included below:
1. All displays or illustrations of Connelly Trademarks shall also include the following notice: “Rapid Resolution Therapy and Rapid Trauma Resolution were founded and developed by, and are both trademarks of Dr. Jon Connelly and are used under license.”
2. All Certified Practitioner promotional materials including print, media and electronic, (including websites), may utilize any text found on the websites http://www.cleartrauma.com/ and http://www.rapidresolutiontherapy.com/ provided that such text must be taken exactly as published and shall all include the bolded ownership statement above.
3. All Certified Practitioner websites shall include a link, prominently displayed, to Dr. Connelly’s websites, http://www.cleartrauma.com/ and http://www.rapidresolutiontherapy.com/.
4. No domain names containing any names or trademarks of Dr. Connelly may be used without expressed written permission from Dr. Connelly as this is considered trademark infringement by law.
5. Upon termination of this Agreement, Certified Practitioner will immediately cease the use of any names or trademarks of Dr. Connelly including names or trademarks that resemble the Connelly names or trademarks.
6. The use of the Connelly names and trademarks are granted under a license fee which is included in the Certification Practitioner certification fee.
7. The term of this agreement shall be for a period of one year commencing from the date of this agreement and coinciding with the duration of the Certified Practitioner’s certification Fee period. Said Agreement shall be automatically renewed upon Certified Practitioner’s payment of successive annual certification fees, unless terminated by written notice of termination to the other party with at least ninety (90) days notice prior to the expiration of said term.