Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Success at the Heal The Healer Retreat - Designed Specifically For You!


Senior Certified Practitioner, Rapid Resolution Therapy 
 
My first passion in life is horses. I rode my first horse when I was 2-years old and have ridden ever since. My second passion would likely be yoga. Yoga is possibly what kept me fairly sane during graduate school. Throughout my years of horse back riding and yoga I have always found that I enjoyed and benefited from learning from many different instructors. 

Well you can say now that my newest and third passion in life (yes, horses always comes first and yoga remains a tool in my back pocket when working with clients) is Rapid Resolution Therapy. Not only do I feel blessed by a supportive RRT community but also within that same group are some of the most amazing teachers. I was fortunate enough to have been able to attend the Heal The Healer Retreat that was coordinated by Master Practitioners Molly Sanford, Courtney Armstrong, and Melinda Paige. 

Each had some unique talents to share and teach. In fact not only was I fortunate enough to watch and learn from these amazing women, I also stumbled upon my own private session with Molly. Which I will say was extremely helpful to my long-time issues with insomnia!

The whole point of the Heal The Healer Retreat was that we, as caregivers, rarely have time or take time to care for ourselves.  I have mentioned it before and I will mention it again; having our own traumas and issues cleared not only improves our own health but also improves our abilities and effectiveness with our clients. 

This first retreat was held at the Center for New Beginnings in Dahlonega, Georgia. I know that putting this retreat together was a lot of work for a lot of people, but the healing benefits were priceless. I do hope that it will be held again. Of course my preference would be that it is held close to my home state of Missouri, but I'm not holding my breath for that! The retreat was small and intimate, so it gave space for getting to know people better and deepening my own connection with our amazing RRT community. Bottom line; if these amazing women put together another Heal The Healer Retreat I highly recommend that you attend!
Our next Heal the Healer workshop will be held the first weekend in March 2013 in beautiful Destin, Florida. Dr. Sharon Richie-Melvan will provide specialized training for RRT practitioners in Military Competency. Dr. Elizabeth Michas will join Courtney, Melinda and Molly as well to provide individualized coaching and healing for our practitioners.
Be well, Be happy - Tara
Tara S. Dickherber, M.Ed, LPC
573-754-0348
1360 S 5th St., Suite 394, St. Charles, MO 63301
www.mylifecoachtara.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post.Hypnosis is a set of effective communication techniques for shaping one's beliefs, attitudes, thoughts, and behaviors.

    By
    Alistair Horscroft
    nlp course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about psychotherapy in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about psychotherapy. Keep it up! This is a good read.
    The United Kingdom Health Professions Council (HPC) have recently consulted on potential statutory regulation of psychotherapists and counsellors. The HPC is an official state regulator that regulates some 15 professions at present.
    Psychotherapy in Massachusetts is widely available in hospitals, clinics and private practices and a wide range of therapy strategies is available.

    psychotherapy ma

    ReplyDelete