Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rapid Resolution Therapy Success Story

My name is Gary, and I’m a 2008 graduate from a drug rehab center. This month marks my third year clean on July 22, 2011. Jon, I just wanted you to know that my life was changed after I met you. I really didn’t understand at the time what the sessions meant, or what I would get out of them. I just knew I wanted to plain STOP, and I was willing to try anything. You are the one who told me “that my life had to of happened this way – that it couldn’t of happened any other way.” I understand now. I walked out of your office and just knew my life would be different. The drug abuse, physical abuse and sexual abuse fell to the way side like dropping a bag of bricks. I believe that YOU believed in me before I could believe in myself. Thank you, Jon.

Every time I come up on my clean date you are the first person that comes to mind – every year. They said that one person out of the 60 of us that were in the program back in 2008 would leave there and stay clean. That one person was me. I am now the GSR of my home group. I am a sponsor. I do H&I work am currently working on my tenth step. You are an amazing man! Thank you.

Gary S.

No comments:

Post a Comment