Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Testimonial: “Now I’m Helping People and Lives Are Truly Changing For The Better!”



Just wanted to thank Jon for teaching me a skill I use every day when I work with people who ask for my help. For the first time in my many years of working in this field, I feel as if I have finally found the answer to how to help.


It took me awhile to fully grasp the reasons behind what we were taught to do, but eventually it started to make more and more sense. Now I know I am helping and people's lives are truly changing for the better. They are not trying to change or in the process of changing. Nor do they need to work hard at changing or any other stuff I used to tell my clients.


Thanks again, Jon. Looking forward to seeing you again in June!




- Joan Scanlan

No comments:

Post a Comment