Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You Jon, “My Life Is Much Richer, Joyful and Fun!”

“Jon-

I have thought over and over again how to verbalize my gratitude for all that you have done and created. And yet I have been unable to really find the words. What I know is because of you I have become closer to the wife, mother, and counselor I have always wanted to be. My life is much richer, joyful, and fun since getting a chance to see you and work with you.

The best way to express myself is this:

With all my love and gratitude I shall continue to move forward seeing the world clearly with joy in my heart!”


Tara S. Dickherber, M.Ed, LPC


Executive Director of the Institute for Survivors of Sexual Violence

573-754-0348

1360 S 5th St., Suite 394, St. Charles, MO 63301

www.mylifecoachtara.com


No comments:

Post a Comment